Dynamic 8 Competition 1/8th Scale Brushless Motor (2200kV) by LRP
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on March 13, 2012.This is the LRP Dynamic 8, 2,200kV Competition 1/8th Scale Brushless Motor. The Dynamic 8 motor was designed specifically for the needs of 1/8 scale electric drivers! The Dynamic 8 features a multi-slot winding for superior torque, in addition to improved efficiency over the full RPM range, which means less power loss as heat builds and more power is directed to the wheels.
- Heavy-duty XTEC B8 housing: Machined from solid 7075-T6 aluminum and fully re-buildable
- High torque design: Special design with 4-pole magnet and 12 slots for high torque
- Cool Temp motor design: Highly efficient design with optimized cooling for low-running temperatures
- Precision balanced rotor: For ultimate reliability and maximum RPM
- Oversized ball bearings: Oversized ball bearings for high performance and durability
- Universal fit: Fits all 1:8 brushless vehicles. Multi-mounting system for M3 or M4 screws
- LRP-Sensored Technology: LRP's World's-winning sensor system for the best power, throttle/brake-feel and efficiency.
Magnet material: Sintered 4 pole
Voltage input: 7.4 - 14.8V
Shaft diameter: 5.0mm
Recommended ESC: iX8 BL Speed Control (#80880)
RPM (at 14.8V): 32,560
Power (Watts at 14.8V): 2370W
Friday, Mar 28 2014 (about 3 years ago)
LRP Dynamic 8 Competition 1/8th Scale Brushless Motor (2200kV)
This has been a fantastic motor running on 4S in my Serpent 811-Be. Plenty of power, very smooth startup, no heat problems. I really like the built-in bullet connectors, don't need to get the soldering iron out every time I want to remove the motor. I was a little hesitant to try this motor as LRP's first try at 1/8th motors (the Vector 8 series) fell short. After running the Dynamic 8 I can say LRP definitely got it right this time, a true 4-pole 1/8th motor that can hold it's own against any of the other big names in 1/8th electric.)