DXR500 1/5 Brushless Motorcycle RTR w/2.4GHz Tactic Radio System (Blue) by DuraTrax
This product was added to our catalog on May 25, 2011.
This is the DuraTrax DXR500 1/5 Scale, Ready to Run, Brushless Motorcycle. Whether you’re battling for racing position or just barreling down the road, the DXR500 on-road motorcycle is easy to drive. An ingenious flywheel gyro holds the bike upright at low speeds and through turns, so you can start slow — and gradually build the skills for full-throttle fun.
The Tactic 2.4GHz radio means no waiting for a free channel, no crystals to install — and virtually interference-free control anywhere you go. The receiver arrives linked to the transmitter, and the motor, ESC and servos are factory-installed.
- Factory-assembled and generously equipped — just add a battery and charger.
- Includes a 3800kV brushless motor, 75A brushless ESC and Tactic™ 2.4GHz radio system.
- Strong, simple and efficient metal chain drive
- Oil-filled steering damper
- Front air fork shocks
- High-volume, oil-filled rear shock
- Metal chain drive
- Factory-finished, race-inspired body and driver
- Easy-access battery compartment (accepts NiCd, NiMH and LiPo packs)
- High-grip on-road tires
- Powerful on-road performance in 1/5 scale!
- Great for both new and experienced drivers!
Length: 16.75" (425mm)
Width: 4.25" (110mm)
Height: 11" (280mm)
RTR Weight: 5.5 lb (2.5 kg)
Needed to Complete:
- 7.2V NiCd/NiMH or 7.4V LiPo battery & charger compatible with chosen chemistry.