DX6R 6-Channel Smart Radio w/SR2010 & SR6000T Receiver by Spektrum RC (WiFi & Bluetooth capable)
The DX6R smart radio will transform your driving experience. Touch-screen simplicity, WiFi connectivity, unbeatable DSMR® range and security, 5.5ms frame rates, telemetry, Bluetooth model transfer – you get it all and more.
- Android-Powered Touch Screen: You can literally 'tap' into the DX6R's programming features using an Android-powered, touch screen. The big color display makes navigating menus and adjusting settings as easy as it gets.
- WiFi Connection for Updates and Apps: When connected to WiFi, the DX6R gets even smarter. You can instantly make firmware and RaceWare™ updates, download model setups from other users and add approved third-party apps. The DX6R will even be able to alert you when new updates or setups become available.
- Bluetooth Model Transfer: If you’re out driving with another DX6R owner, you can quickly and easily swap model setups via Bluetooth. No WiFi or SD card transfer necessary. Just link up and swap.
- Built-In Telemetry: The built-in telemetry feature can give you real-time information on things like your vehicle's battery voltage, signal quality, motor temperature and more.* Using the voice alert system, you can program the DX6R to tell you when specific telemetry values reach or exceed limits you define. You can also have it call out a sequence of telemetry values on demand with the flip of a switch.
*Vehicle must be equipped with a telemetry-enabled receiver like the included SR6000T.
- Frequency-Agile DSMR® Technology: The DX6R is built around frequency-agile, DSMR 2.4GHz technology. This exclusive Spektrum™ technology can be used in any type of surface application, including boats. Its range and response, particularly in noisy 2.4GHz environments, are superb.
- Wireless Link for Spektrum FPV Headsets: This exclusive Spektrum technology makes it possible to link with specially-equipped Spektrum FPV headsets so you can wirelessly control head tracking or remotely change video frequencies.
- 5.5-Millisecond Frame Rate: When matched with a receiver capable of 5.5ms frame rates, the DX6R delivers lightning-fast response that gives new meaning to the word ‘connected’.
- 250-Model Memory: The enormous capacity of the DX6R’s on-board memory means you will rarely, if ever, need to juggle models between transmitter memory and your SD card.
- Includes SR6000T Slim Receiver with Telemetry and SR2010 Race Receiver: You can take advantage of all six channels and telemetry functions with the included SR6000T.
- Programmable Voice Alerts: Keep tabs on important information without ever taking your eyes off what you’re driving. With the programmable voice alert system, you can have the DX6R call out lap times or report telemetry information. If an alarm goes off, you won’t have to look at the display to see what’s happening. The DX6R will tell you. In addition to a built-in speaker, the DX6R has a headphone jack that allows you to monitor voice alerts using earbuds so you don’t bother other drivers.
- Charging Base: You don’t have to remove the battery of plug in the transmitter when it comes time to recharge. The DX6R includes a handy charging base that doubles as a transmitter holder. Its compact footprint won’t clutter up your pit station or workbench either.
- Superb Ergonomics: Optimized weight distribution and an abundance of adjustable features make it easy to customize the DX6R’s ergonomics to your driving style. You will enjoy a sense of balance and comfort that perfectly complements the precision of DSMR technology, especially during long racing heats.
Ergonomic features include:
- Multiple wheel angle settings
- Adjustable trigger and steering tension
- Adjustable trigger position (fore-to-aft and side-to-side)
- Left- or right-hand steering
- Multiple drop-down options
- Three grip sizes
- Smooth, dual-ball bearing precision
- The DX6R comes with an impressive list of programming features, some of which include:
- Up to 3 drive modes per model
- AVC® programming for compatible receivers
- Programmable mixes
- 7-Point throttle and steering curves
- Voice alert programming
- Dual rates and expo
- And more!
- Intuitive, full-color, Android-powered touch screen
- WiFi connectivity for firmware updates and apps
- Built-In Telemetry
- Bluetooth model transfer for use with other DX6Rs
- Wireless link for compatible FPV headsets
- 5.5-millisecond frame rate with compatible receivers
- Superb ergonomics you can customize
- Voice alerts over speaker or through headphones
- 250-model memory
- AVC® programming for compatible receivers
- SR6000T and SR2010 receivers included
- Long-lasting Li-Ion battery with charging base
- EN328 compatible
# of Channels: 6
Receiver: SR6000T and SR2010 included
Model Memory: 250
Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: Li-Ion
This product is expected to arrive on Friday, March 3 2017.
However... Upon using the radio I have actually really come to like it.
At first I was upset by how cumbersome the android OS felt, but once I was bound to my receivers I was good to go.
The range of the physical alterations and adjustments you can do to this radio are awesome. It is truly a one size just about fits all, with an adjustable trigger POSITION, not just tension. You can adjust the wheel tension as well, but you can also adjust the wheel in a variety of locations.
The Raceware software for the programming of the radio is fantastic. If you can imagine it, you could probably do it with this radio.
I will setup a full telemetry rig on my MP9 and see how that part works, and will post an update in the future.
I really like my DX6R and would recommend it to others.
I just wish they made aluminum triggers as an option.)