DX10 Digital Programmer by DuraTrax
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated. When you shop at HobbyTown you’re supporting your local community.
This is an optional Duratrax DX10 Digital Programmer, and is intended for use with the Duratrax DE10 ESC. Inexpensive and easy to use, this Brushless ESC Digital Programmer is a perfect companion to the DE10. You'll make the most of the DE10's impressive functionality, speed and simplify its programming, as well as have the ability to view critical vehicle performance data for post-race analysis. Using this pocket-sized programmer, even new drivers will feel like pros!
- Compact and lightweight for easy hand-held use — no need to risk an expensive laptop at the track!
- Makes programming changes push-button easy.
- Large LCD screen instantly identifies the feature selected for programming.
- Allows timing adjustments in 2.5° increments, for even greater precision than when programming directly from the DE10.
- View a variety of post-race data including average and maximum speed, maximum temperature and maximum current.
- Motor Type
- Battery Type
- Low Voltage Cut-Off
- Power Curve
- Advanced Timing
- Start Power
- Start Current Limiter
- Current Limiter
- Reverse Lockout
- Reverse Delay
- Neutral Width
- Motor Direction
- Speed Mixing Brake
- ABS Brake
- Auto Brake
- Minimum Brake
- Maximum Brake
- Factory Reset
This product was added to our catalog on March 25, 2011.