This is the DuraTrax Onyx 210 AC/DC Peak Charger w/LCD display. The Onyx 210 charges anywhere from 4 to 8 NiCd and NiMH batteries, with output current selections of 800mA, 1.5A, 3A, and 5 amps. Great for charging batteries for 1/18th to 1/8th scale electrics, nitro receiver packs, and even transmitter batteries! A tiny, lightweight built-in switching AC power supply plus DC input capability is perfect for use at home or the track. A custom LCD with backlight is great for use indoors or outdoors, daytime or night. The Onyx 210 has more applications (and convenience) than nearly any charger in its price range!Features
- A super-small, lightweight built-in AC power supply is great for cramped pit spaces, and easy portability.
- Selectable charge currents of 800mA, 1.5A, 3A, and 5 amps, with an auto-trickle function.
- A custom peak detection system loads NiCd and NiMH batteries full of power.
- Pushbutton controls and audible tones make for easy setup and control.
- Large alligator clips on the DC input easily connect to most 12V DC power sources.
- A backup safety timer automatically stops charge to prevent accidental battery overcharge.
- Includes a built-in output lead with standard plug. An adapter is available separately to connect batteries having a Deans Ultra Plug.
- Solid-state reverse polarity and current overload safety devices ensure trouble-free operation and long duration.
: 110V AC 60HzDC input
: 11-15V DC, built-in lead with alligator clipsBattery types
: 4-8 NiCd or NiMH cells (4.8-9.6V)Battery capacity range
: 750-7500mAhFast charge current
: 0.8A, 1.5A, 3A, 5A linear (40W maximum)Fast charge termination
: peak detectionFast charge safety timer
: 90 minutesPeak sensitivity
: 8mV for NiCd, 5mV for NiMHAuto-trickle current
: 1/20 fast charge setting (0-250mA)Controls
: 3 pushbuttonsDisplay type
: 7-segment custom LCD with blue backlightAudible indicators
: indicates start, stop, errorsOutput connections
: built-in lead with standard connector* built-in jack for charging 4-8 cell radio batteriesProtective devices
: solid-state reverse polarity and current overloadCase size
: 5.75 x 5.25 x 1.81” (146 x 133 x 46 mm)Weight
: 19.2 oz. (543 g)
This product was added to our catalog on July 1, 2008