This is the DuraTrax FlashPoint Infared Temperature Gauge. Just point, push the button, and read the results – one second later! It's that easy to check temperatures with the FlashPoint infrared temperature gauge.
This infrared thermometer can help you detect and correct potential engine problems early for a long, powerful life... and make sure that your sealing iron is set at the best heat for your covering film. Carry it with you for use anytime, anywhere – to check combustion engines, electric motors, battery packs and much more!
Use FlashPoint infrared thermometer to monitor temperatures of:
- Sealing irons
- Electric motors
- Battery packs
- Palm-sized, 1.13 ounce infrared thermometer unit requires NO direct contact with heated surfaces.
- Reads a very wide temperature range, from –27 to +428°F (–33 to +220°C).
- Special mode settings let you find, hold and display minimums and maximums of fluctuating temperatures to provide the most accurate information.
- Auto-off timer preserves battery power by shutting down the unit after 15 seconds if not used.
- Infrared temperature gauge features a large, custom-designed LCD for easy viewing.
- Size: 0.7 x 1.5 x 2.7"
- Handy wrist strap and lithium battery included.