DSM2 Aircraft Module System w/AR7010 (JR Compatible) by Spektrum RC
This product was added to our catalog on May 24, 2012.
This is the Spektrum DSM2 JR Compatible Aircraft Module System with an AR7010 receiver. Now thousands of JR users can experience the freedom that only Spektrumís revolutionary 2.4GHz technology can provide with Spektrumís Aircraft Module Systems. Each module system includes everything you need to equip your JR module-based system with the interference-free, glitch-free precision of DSM2óSpektrumís advanced spread spectrum protocol that can be used with any size and type of aircraft. Just think- you can fly anytime you want without giving a second thought to frequency conflicts, RF interference or glitches and while using the same radio youíre flying with now.
NOTE: Custom programming and channel assignment is required if this module system is used with FrSky Taranis transmitters that can accept JR modules. As a safety precaution, you must remove your props/blades prior to performing the bind process. This will help to avoid potential injury in the event that the throttle channel is assigned to a channel that could cause the model to hit full throttle.
- Integrated case design. One-piece module-antenna unit allows for a cleaner installation- no wires on the outside of the transmitter and no need to install an antenna.
- Includes a full-range AR7010 7 channel receiver- great for most helicopter and airplane applications
- Bind button on the module makes binding easy
- DSM2 Spread Spektrum technology allows JR module based transmitters to use Spektrum 2.4GHz
- No need to buy an expensive new transmitter- save money by keeping your favorite radio with familiar software program.
Number of Channels: 9
Receiver: AR7010 DSM2/DSMX, 7-Channel