DS-9660A+ Digital High Torque Metal Gear Mini Servo by MKS
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This is the MKS DS-9660A+ Digital High Torque Metal Gear Mini Servo. This servo is recommended for glider, airplane and helicopter applications.
DS-9660 A+ Specifications:
- Dead Band: 0.0008ms (Default)
- Control System: +Pulse Width Control
- Working frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- (RX) Required Pulse: 3.0 ~6.0 Volt Peak to Peak Square Wave
- Operating Voltage: 4.8 ~6.0 V DC
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to + 60 Degree C
- Operating Speed (4.8V): 0.12 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Operating Speed (6.0V): 0.09 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Stall Torque (4.8V): 52.8 oz/in (3.8 kg.cm)
- Stall Torque (6.0V): 65.3 oz/in (4.7 kg.cm)
- 360° Modifiable: NO
- Motor Type: Coreless Motor
- Potentiometer Drive: Indirect Drive
- Driver Type: FET
- Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearings
- Gear Type: 1 Titanium Gear + 4 aluminum-alloy Gears
- Programmable: NO
- Connector Wire Length: 24.0cm (9.4")
- Dimensions: 35.8x15.2x29mm (1.41x0.6x1.14")
- Weight: 28g (0.99 oz)
This product was added to our catalog on June 27, 2011.