DS8717HV High Voltage Ultra Speed Cyclic Servo (Metal Gear) by JR
This product was added to our catalog on March 23, 2009.
With its new aluminum case, SuperSteel gears, a high voltage motor and improved electronics, the 8717 takes helicopter servos to a whole new galaxy of performance.
Plus it maitains JR's legendary reliability and unmatched, true zero-deadband precision.
- Rugged new aluminum case
- JR® SuperSteel™ gears for high precision, long wear
- Exclusive motor designed for high voltage applications
- Outstanding precision combined with outlandish performance
- Size Category: Standard
- Type: Digital
- Application: 50 size and larger helis
- Torque: 230 oz/in (2S Li-Po)
- Speed: .06 sec/60°
- Dimensions (WxLxH): .82" x 1.58" x 1.57"
- Weight: 2.6 oz
- Bushing Or Bearing: Bearing
- Bearing: Dual
- Motor Type: Coreless
- Connector Type: JR
- Gear Type: Metal
- Gear Material: SuperSteel™
- Voltage: 7.4V (2S Li-Po)
- Deadband: Less than .001ms