DS75K-N Titanium Gear High Speed Glider Wing Servo w/Aluminum Case (No Tabs) by MKS
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
The MKS DS75K-N Titanium Gear High Speed Glider Wing Servo is perfect for discus launch, hand launch and F3K glider applications that require a precise wing servo with low power consumption and superior holding torque, combined with a precision machined aluminum case that has no mounting tabs.
- @3.7V: 22.2 oz-in (1.6 kg-cm)
- @4.8V: 27.7 oz-in (2.0 kg-cm)
- @6.0V: 33.3 oz-in (2.4 kg-cm)
- @3.7V: 0.22s
- @4.8V: 0.16s
- @6.0V: 0.13s
- Weight: 7.4 g (+0.1) (no mounting tabs)
- Dimension: 23x9x16.7mm
- Working Voltage: 3.5 ~ 6.0 V DC Volts (compatible with 1S LiPo)
- Working frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- Dead Band: 0.001 ms (Default)
- Bearing: 2BB
- Motor: Coreless Motor
- Gear: 7075 Chrome-Titanium alloy gear
- Case: 6061 Aluminum CNC Casing
This product was added to our catalog on August 5, 2015.