DS75K Titanium Gear High Speed Glider Wing Servo w/Aluminum Case by MKS
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
The MKS DS75K Titanium Gear High Speed Glider Wing Servo is perfect for discus launch, hand launch and F3K glider applications that require a precise wing servo with low power consumption and superior holding torque, combined with a precision machined aluminum case.
- @3.7V: 22.2 oz-in (1.6 kg-cm)
- @4.8V: 27.7 oz-in (2.0 kg-cm)
- @6.0V: 33.3 oz-in (2.4 kg-cm)
- @3.7V: 0.22s
- @4.8V: 0.16s
- @6.0V: 0.13s
- Weight: 7.5 g (+0.1) (w/mounting tab)
- Dimension: 23x9x16.7mm
- Working Voltage: 3.5 ~ 6.0 V DC Volts (compatible with 1S LiPo)
- Working frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- Dead Band: 0.001 ms (Default)
- Bearing: 2BB
- Motor: Coreless Motor
- Gear: 7075 Chrome-Titanium alloy gear
- Case: 6061 Aluminum CNC Casing
This product was added to our catalog on August 5, 2015.