DS670 Titanium Gear High Speed Standard Digital Cyclic Servo w/Aluminum Case by MKS
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated. When you shop at HobbyTown you’re supporting your local community.
This is the MKS DS670 Titanium Gear High Speed Standard Digital Cyclic Servo. MKS DS Digital servos are high resolution servos that feature aluminum cases and titanium gears for the ultimate in performance and durability in helicopter cyclic applications.
- Dead band: 0.0008ms (Default)
- Control System: +Pulse Width Control
- Working frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- (RX) Required Pulse: 3.0~5.0 Volt Peak to Peak Square Wave
- Operating Voltage: 4.8~6.0 V DC
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to + 60 Degree C
- Operating Speed (4.8V): 0.111 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Operating Speed (6.0V): 0.089 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Stall Torque (4.8V): 174.73 oz/in (12.58 kg-cm)
- Stall Torque (6.0V): 218.35 oz/in (15.72 kg-cm)
- 360° Modifiable: NO
- Motor Type: Coreless Motor
- Potentiometer Drive: Indirect Drive
- Driver Type: FET
- Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearings
- Gear Type: Titanium Gears
- Programmable: NO
- Connector Wire Length: 24.0cm (9.4")
- Dimensions: 40x20x40mm (1.57x0.78x1.57")
- Weight: 75g (2.64oz)
This product was added to our catalog on June 27, 2011.