DS65K Glider Wing Servo by MKS
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on May 4, 2012.This is the MKS DS65K Glider Wing Servo. The DS65K servo is setting a new standard for small servos, that all others will soon be judged by. This servo is ideal for F3K, F5D, and other small lightweight aircraft. This is potentially the highest quality 8.5mm thick servo ever produced. It has an amazingly machined aluminum case, the chrome titanium gear train is slop free, and with torque ratings of 30.55 oz-in (2.2 Kg cm) it is amazingly powerful for its size.
- @ 4.8V: 25.69 oz-in (1.85 kg-cm)
- @ 6.0V: 30.55 oz-in (2.20 kg-cm)
- @ 4.8V: 0.203 s
- @ 6.0V: 0.154 s
- Weight: 6.5 g (0.23 oz)
- Dimensions: 22x8.5x15mm (0.87x0.33x0.59")
- Operating Voltage: 4.8 ~ 6.0 V DC Volts
- Working Frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- Dead Band: 0.001ms (Default)
- Bearing Type: 2BB
- Motor Type: Coreless Motor
- Gear Type: 7075 Chrome-Titanium alloy gear
- Case Type: 6061 Aluminum CNC Casing
NOTE: Due to the precision manufacturing tolerance, it is not recommended that this servo be turned by hand. Also, avoid direct impact with the servo when landing the aircraft.