DS615S Digital High Torque Coreless Metal Gear Servo by Align
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on August 2, 2013.This is the Align DS615S Digital High Torque Coreless Metal Gear Servo. The DS615S features a low profile design that is well suited to T-REX 550/600 swashplate applications, as well as car and airplane applications that could benefit from a low profile servo.
Using a high efficiency coreless motor, the DS615S delivers increased output torque and faster reaction time, resulting in higher holding power in swashplate applications for a precise control feel. The servo supports both digital & analog control signals and a silicone-insulated magnet wire provides durable protection. Hardened, high strength super alloy gears will stand up to abuse, while the aluminum alloy mid case construction delivers instantaneous heat dissipation, helping to maintain the servo’s high efficiency.
- Special and unique low profile design suitable for 550/600 swashplate applications, as well as cars and airplanes.
- High efficiency coreless motor delivers increased output torque, faster reaction time and higher holding power.
- Silicone-insulated magnet wire helps protect the servo.
- Hardened high strength super alloy gears for durability.
- Aluminum alloy mid case construction for instantaneous heat dissipation, helps to maintain efficiency.
- Supports digital & analog control signal.
- Stall Torque:
- @4.8V: 118 oz-in (8.5kg.cm)
- @6.0V: 138.87 oz-in (10kg.cm)
- Motion Speed:
- @4.8V: 0.09sec/60°
- @6.0V: 0.07sec/60°
- Rating voltage: DC 4.8-6V
- Temperature range: -20°C~+60°C
- Dimension: 40.1 x 20.1 x 25.5mm
- Weight: 49g
- Band: 1520μs standard band
- (2) Servo rudder piece
- (1) Set screw
- (4) Rubber damper
- (4) Brass grommet
- (4) Socket button head tapping screw (T2.6x12mm)
- (1) F Servo horn