DS6125-H Titanium Gear High Speed Glider Wing Servo w/Aluminum Case by MKS
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This is the MKS DS6125-H Titanium Gear High Speed Glider Wing Servo. This servo features a full aluminum case that provides efficient heat dissipation and a chrome/titanium alloy gear train for durability. Operating at 5.5 volts this servo can produce up to 66.6 oz/in of torque, with a .11 transit speed! Plus, with all that metal, you would expect this servo to be on the heavy side, but at a scant 24.33 grams, this servo is feather light when compared to other servos with similar features making it an ideal choice for a glider wing servo applications when precision, durability and power are required
- Dead band: 0.001ms (Default)
- Control System: +Pulse Width Control
- Working frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- (RX) Required Pulse: 3.0~5.0 Volt Peak to Peak Square Wave
- Operating Voltage: 4.8~5.5V DC
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to + 60 Degree C
- Operating Speed (4.8V): 0.12 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Operating Speed (5.5V): 0.11 sec/60° dagrees at no load
- Stall Torque (4.8V): 58.33 oz/in (4.2 kg-cm)
- Stall Torque (5.5V): 66.6 oz/in (4.8 kg-cm)
- 360° Modifiable: YES
- Motor Type: DC Motor
- Potentiometer Drive: Direct Drive
- Driver Type: FET
- Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearings
- Gear Type: Chrome-Titanium alloy gear
- Programmable: NO
- Connector Wire Length: 15.0cm (5.89")
- Dimensions: 30x10x28.7mm (1.1811X0.39X1.13")
- Weight: 24.33g (0.85oz)
- Destruction of properties: In the 18 ~ 22 kg-cm moment of impact more than three times, the gear will start to slip (push pull at this time there are 3 ~ 5kg/cm); 23 kg-cm instant hit, Gears of collapse.
This product was added to our catalog on June 23, 2011.