DS450M Digital Metal Gear Mini Cyclic Servo (High Voltage) by Align (Aluminum Case)
This product was added to our catalog on September 14, 2016.
This is the Align DS450M Metal Gear Digital High Voltage Servo, suitable for cyclic use with the Align T-REX 250 and 450 helicopters. The DS450M features the same speed and torque specifications as the DS450. The main difference between the two servos is that this DS450M features a full CNC alloy case, and the DS450 only features a center aluminum case, with plastic upper and lower pieces. Because of this, the DS450 is slightly lighter.
- Faster speed with high torque performance, allowing helicopter to perform with faster and higher precision.
- High rigidity, shock resistant metal gears with high strength composite alloy gears with durable structure characteristics.
- Aluminum alloy case construction for instantaneous heat dissipation, maintaining servo’s high efficiency.
- Supports digital & analog control signal.
- Powerful and precise servo, suitable for T-Rex 250/450 CCPM cyclic use.
- Supports 8.4V high voltage input to provide optimal speed and torque performance of the servo.
Stall torque: 3.0kg.cm @ 6.0V; 4.0kg.cm @8.4V
Motion speed: 0.06sec/60° @ 6.0V; 0.05sec/60° @ 8.4V
Rating voltage: DC 6.0-8.4V
Temperature range: -20°C ~ +60°C
Dimensions: 23 x 12 x 31.3mm
- (1) DS450M Digital Servo
- (2) Socket Button Head Self Tapping Screw
- (1) Socket Screw
- (2) Servo Arm