DS450 Digital Metal Gear Mini Cyclic Servo (High Voltage) by Align
This product was added to our catalog on September 14, 2016.
This is the Align DS450 Metal Gear Digital High Voltage Servo, suitable for cyclic use with the Align T-REX 250 and 450 helicopters. The DS450 features the same speed and torque specifications as the DS450M. The main difference between the two servos is that this DS450 only features a center aluminum case, with plastic upper and lower pieces, and the DS450M features a full CNC alloy case. Because of this, the DS450M is slightly heavier.
- Faster speed with high torque performance, allowing helicopter to perform with faster and higher precision.
- High rigidity, shock resistant metal gears with high strength composite alloy gears with durable structure characteristics.
- Aluminum alloy mid case construction for instantaneous heat dissipation, maintaining servo’s high efficiency.
- Supports digital & analog control signal.
- Powerful and precise servo, suitable for T-Rex 250/450 CCPM cyclic use.
- Supports 8.4V high voltage input to provide optimal speed and torque performance of the servo.
Stall torque: 3.0kg.cm @ 6.0V; 4.0kg.cm @8.4V
Motion speed: 0.06sec/60° @ 6.0V; 0.05sec/60° @ 8.4V
Rating voltage: DC 6.0-8.4V
Temperature range: -20°C ~ +60°C
Dimensions: 23 x 12 x 31.3mm
- (1) DS450 Digital Servo
- (2) Socket Button Head Self Tapping Screw
- (1) Socket Screw
- (2) Servo Arm