DRX Subaru One11 Impreza 1/9 4WD Nitro Rally Car by Kyosho w/2.4GHz Radio
This product was added to our catalog on January 14, 2016.
This is the Kyosho DRX Subaru One11 Impreza 1/9 Scale ReadySet 4WD Nitro Rally Car, with an included 2.4GHz Radio System and a .18 Nitro Engine.
This machine attacks gravel, tarmac, parking lots and off-road courses with extreme confidence. The sweet resonating sound of the exhaust note signals the power of a GP engine that delivers the relentless drive of a rally machine. Precision dimensions of the long wheelbase chassis and the 3-differential full-time 4WD combine with a realistic 1/9 scale body to produce the stable straight line performance and drift control together with the chassis roll and tire squeal to transform any open space into the final stage of a WRC showdown.
This fully assembled Readyset is packaged with the advanced 2.4GHz SYNCRO KT-200 R/C system that provides not only a wide range of setting options but also a failsafe function (optional setting) that automatically applies full brakes in the event of radio signal disruption. This concentration of advanced technology in the DRX delivers the high performance to bring the action of the world rally championship closer than ever before.
- Fully assembled Readyset. Just add fuel and batteries to run.
- Pre-installed Syncro KT-200 R/C system automatically manages frequencies and activates as soon as the power is switched on.
- Use optional clear parts to create even greater scale realism with headlights and tail lights.
- Pre-cut and pre-painted body is complete with decals applied.
- Equipped with powerful GXR-18 engine fitted with recoil starter.
- Uses the same separate clutch structure as racing buggies to deliver superior throttle response.
- Large air cleaner works effectively to extend the maintenance cycle of the engine.
- Downward facing offset of the muffler exit eliminates the need for exhaust holes in the body.
- Large capacity oil shocks with chassis height adjustment function are included as standard.
- Dirt resistant radio box can be completely removed with just four screws for easy maintenance.
- Dual disk brakes allow individual brake settings on the front and rear.
- 103cc fuel tank delivers run times of more than 10 minutes.
- Racing design features include a transponder stay and a quick opening fuel tank cap.
- Setting options are available for chassis height, camber and tread, as well as front and rear toe angle.
- Optional clutch springs and clutch shoes provide a variety of power feel settings.
- Install an optional stabilizer to take performance to an even higher level.
Tread (F/R): 215mm / 215mm
Tire(F/R): 93×38mm / 93×38mm
Gear Ratio: 8.86:1
Weight: 2,600g (approx.)
Engine: GXR-18 engine fitted with recoil starter
- Factory assembled chassis with R/C linkage setup complete
- Pre-installed with GXR-18 engine
- Equipped with special manifold and muffler
- Pre-painted assembled body
- SYNCRO KT-200 / 2-channel, 2-servo R/C unit pre-installed
- Hex Wrench 4-types, Cross Wrench
- Fuel & Fuel Bottle
- Glow Ignitor
- (8) "AA" Batteries
Needed To Complete: