DRAK 5.8GHz 40CH 200mW Video Transmitter by DragonRider
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on March 10, 2016.The DragonRider DRAK 200mW 5.8Ghz AV Video Transmitter is an ideal choice for any and all FPV applications alike! Protected in a lightweight aluminum housing, the DRAK 200mW features a 40 Channel Frequency band which includes RaceBand for events which require RaceBand. In flight, you will notice excellent clean video footage, with an equally sharp picture. Bands are switched by performing a long press on the dedicated button, while channels are switched by performing a quick press on the dedicated button.
NOTE: It is important that you attach the antenna before you turn on the transmitter. Failure to do so will damage the circuit board.
- (1) DRAK 200mW AV 5.8GHZ Video Transmitter
- (1) Whip Antenna
- (1) GoPro Video Output Cable
- (1) Power Connection AV Cable
- Transmitting Frequency: ISM 5.6GHz-5.95GHz 40CH
- Operating Voltage: 7V-20V
- Supply Current: 300mA±10mA
- RF Output Power: 200mW (23.5dBm±0.5dBm)
- Weight: 12g
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 32x24x10mm
- Transmitter Connector: SMA