Dominus 10TR 4x4 Brushless Truggy (G1) by Helion RC
The use of gear differentials and a robust shaft based, ball bearing supported, steel differential gear drivetrain reduces maintenance requirements and improves efficiency without compromising value. The inclusion of 2.4 GHz radio technology means you can now enjoy using your Dominus alongside other cars and trucks, interference free. Now with a Radiant Reaktor 35A and 3500kV all weather brushless system and 7-Cell NiMH battery included, the Dominus is equipped to not disappoint with speeds topping 25mph!
G1 (First Generation)
This first generation Dominus 10TR is slightly different compared to the G4 (fourth generation) and G5 (fifth generation) Dominus 10TR trucks. To start, it features a 35A ESC and a 2-pole 3500kV motor, not the 50A ESC and 3000kV 4-pole motor found on the G4 and G5 models. The included transmitter is also the HRS3.1, not the HRS3.2. Another small difference are the Phillips screws used throughout rather than the more common hex screws used on the newer kits.
NOTE: The model shown may not be an accurate representation of the color you will receive. Colors are selected randomly. The Helion Dominus 10TR model HLNA0184 is available in two different colors, blue or green. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
- Reaktor Brushless System: The All-Weather Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) provides great performance in driving conditions. Paired with the 3500kV brushless motor delivers dominating speed. The 35A 2-3S LiPo compatible ESC includes thermal overload protection with low voltage cut-off to keep your system running in safe limits.
- 1800mAh Battery and AC Charger: A 1800mAh 7-Cell NiMH rechargeable battery pack delivers the power necessary to reach speeds in excess of 25mph while the included AC charger improves your driving-to-waiting ratio.
- Advanced IKONNIK 3-Channel Transmitter: Utilizing one of the most advanced 2.4GHz radios in its class, the HRS3.1 brings features that are typically found only in high end radios. This user friendly transmitter includes cutting-edge functions; such as end point adjustment, dual rates, digital trims, servo reversing and easy pairing.
- Ready-to-Run: The Helion Dominus 10TR is a RTR (Ready to Run) Truggy that comes 100% factory-assembled and includes a 3-channel, 2.4GHz IKONNNIK radio with fully proportional steering and throttle control, 7-Cell 8.4V NiMH battery pack, AC charger and multi-purpose wrench. All you need to complete is 4 ‘AA’ batteries for the transmitter.
- Adjustable Suspension: Long travel suspension arms and adjustable oil filled coil-over tuned shocks with bladders, keep you in control over the roughest terrain.
- Precision Ball Bearings: Low friction ball bearings keep your drivetrain running smooth and efficient increasing run time and speed.
- Metal Gears: Extremely durable all-metal gears and rugged planetary differentials get the power to the ground with reduced maintenance and servicing.
- Low Center of Gravity: High ground clearance chassis gives over 3 inches of ground clearance to avoid the high-centering suffered by other vehicles on the market.
Pairs With: IKONNIK Xenon (Xe)
Protocol: LiPo Compatibility 2S-3S (7.4V-11.1V)
Motor: Brushless 3500kV Sensorless
Battery: 7-Cell 1800mAh, HCT-Plug, Hump Configuration
Gear Pitch: 32P (P14, S:50)
Wheels: 12mm Hex Drive
Length: 477mm (18.78in)
Height: 180mm (7.08in)
Width: 320rnm (12.6in)
Wheelbase: 300rnm (11.8110)
Weight: (approx) 23508 (5.181b)
Internal Gear Ratio: 3.4:1
- Dominus 1:10 Scale 4WD Electric Off-Road Truggy
- HRS-3.1 2.4GHz Radio System
- 1800mAh 8.4V High Output 7 Cell NiMH battery w/ HCT-Plug
- Cell NiMH AC Wall Charger
- (4) AA-size batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on May 18, 2016.