Dirt Hog Readyset 1/10 4WD Electric Buggy by Kyosho w/2.4GHz Radio (Yellow)
This product was added to our catalog on January 14, 2016.
Beginner 4WD racing buggy installed with 2.4GHz RC system!
This is the Kyosho Dirt Hog Readyset 1/10 4WD Electric Buggy with an included 2.4GHz Radio System.
Designed and built to deliver real off-road performance, the EP Fazer Dirthog is an electric buggy that is ready for action straight out of the box. With its low center of gravity design, the center shaft 4WD provides total control and agility. In addition, the slipper clutch, metal diff gears, sealed transmission and left/right one-piece structure of the suspension arm and pivot pin provide the durability and impact resistance for the Dirthog to take on the roughest tracks anywhere without hesitation.
Fitted with a 45A continuous current ESC and waterproof KS4081-04W servo, the set also features easy setting of suspension, tie-rods and the KT-231P transmitter (included). The Dirthog can be toughened up even further with a wide range of optional parts as your skill level improves. Everything needed to get going is included except batteries for the transmitter.
Just charge up the included battery for the chassis and switch the 2.4GHz R/C system ON, and get dirty! The EP Fazer Dirthog provides real buggy setup and linear control for the ideal entry into the world of R/C motor sports.
- Designed with low center gravity throughout, starting with the center shaft 4WD.
- Includes body printed in vivid color scheme.
- Sealed structure of differential and transmission keeps the dirt out.
- Features metal bevel gears and slipper clutch to take hard shocks.
- Suspension can be adjusted by upper arm and tie rod.
- Cab-forward style body design and large wing deliver excellent stability.
- Included waterproof ESC and KS4081-04W servo provide high reliability.
- Motor mount with eccentric cam allows gear backlash to be adjusted with just 2 screws.
- Full bearing specifications deliver high efficiency performance. (17 included)
- Included Orion Rocket Pack2 NiMH battery delivers 8-minute run times.
- ESC and battery room are also compatible with LiPo batteries.
- Optional parts are available to install for even higher levels of performance.
Length: 365mm (393mm with wing)
Height: 121mm (147mm with wing)
Tread (F/R): 220mm / 214mm
Tire(F/R): 87x32mm / 87x42mm
Gear Ratio: 8.24 : 1
Weight: 1,680g (approx.)
Motor: 20-turn 540-type [G2X]
Radio System: Syncro KT231P
- Factory assembled chassis with R/C unit installed
- Pre-colored printed body (with large wing)
- Syncro KT-231P transmitter
- Vortex WP Brush 45A (waterproof, heatsink, forward/brake/reverse)
- 7.2V-1800mAh NiMH battery Orion Rocket Pack2
- AC charger
- Hexagonal wrench (1.5mm)
- Cross wrench
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)