Dirt Hog 1/10th 4WD Electric Off Road Buggy by Kyosho w/2.4GHz, Battery & Charger (Orange)
This product was added to our catalog on August 22, 2014.
This is the Kyosho Dirt Hog 1/10th 4WD Electric Off Road Buggy. The ‘Dirt Hog’ is an advanced shaft drive 4WD buggy that can adapt its running performance to suit different racing conditions by changing the settings on the included radio system. As the chassis is completely pre-assembled, simply charge and load the included battery to start driving with the included Perfex KT-200 2.4GHz R/C system that requires no frequency bands to manage.
The robust bathtub main chassis design delivers both moderate flexibility and rigidity and features a drive train with metal gear differentials sealed in an airtight transmission box. The slipper clutch on the spur gear protects the drive system from sudden loads and tire lock. The four wheel independent suspension is equipped with adjustable upper arms for camber adjustment and also steering links for toe adjustment. Plus, its compatible with Fazer series option parts, so you can continue to advance the performance along with your driving skills!
- 4-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension is equipped with oil-filled shocks on all four wheels and produces excellent road holding performance. Adjustable links for upper arms and steering allow for camber and steering toe adjustments.
- Sealed transmission provides reliability for aggressive off-road driving and features a slipper clutch on the 48p spur gear to protect the drive system.
- ESC features easy setup including no end point setup button. Features full forward, reverse and brake control functions. Easy to move chips control forward/brake and forward/reverse functions and LiPo/NiMh function.
- Low center of gravity shaft driven 4WD design and user-friendly 27-turn G27 motor produces excellent driving control. High efficiency and lightweight design delivers long run times.
- Includes Kyosho wall charger and 7.2V 1800mah Team Orion NiMh battery pack!
- Includes 2.4GHz Syncro KT-200 R/C system featuring dual-rate and failsafe functionality.
- Fully assembled Readyset only requires batteries for transmitter.
- Wall charger and adapters to fit most plugs.
- All wheels equipped with soft compound micro-block pattern tires to produce sure-footed grip on off-road surfaces.
- Hinged flip top battery tray.
- Sealed differential and transmission delivers the reliability for rough road racing performance.
- Adjustable length upper suspension arms allow for camber and toe-in adjustment.
- Printed cab forward design body and large wing produce superior aerodynamic stability.
- Motor mount with eccentric cam allows gear backlash to be adjusted with just 2 screws.
- Install a combination of different motors, tires and other optional parts to produce even higher levels of performance.
- Low C of G shaft drive 4WD provides superior maneuverability.
- Full bearing specifications deliver high efficiency performance.
- Installed with the powerful but easy to manage G27 brushed motor.
Length: 365mm （393mm with wing）
Height: 121mm （147mm with wing）
Tread (F/R): 220mm / 214mm
Tire (F/R): Φ87mm × 32mm / Φ87mm × 42mm
Gear Ratio: 8.24:1 (75Tspur/28Tpinion)
Weight: 1680g (approx.)
Motor: 27T type 540 「G27」
R/C System: KT-200
- Factory assembled chassis with R/C unit installed
- Pre-painted assembled body with decals applied (with large wing)
- Perfex KT-200 transmitter
- High torque / high response servo KS204WP
- 7.2V-1800mAh Team Orion NiMH battery
- AC charger
- Hex wrench (1.5mm)
- Cross wrench
- (4) AA sized alkaline batteries for transmitter