Differential Service Station by Viking Design Works
The Viking Design Works Differential Service Station helps to simplify differential building, maintenance, and rebuilding. Working on a differential of any type is messy, and can easy become unorganized, and frustrating. The Viking Differential Service Station helps to make this process easier, and creates a place for each internal components of most 1/10 and 1/8 scale differentials.
- Keeps all differential parts and chassis/transmission screws clean and organized in outdrive and screw recess areas, eliminating the possibility loosing screws and other parts!
- Tool holds all aspects of servicing work, frees up BOTH hands for the servicing process, allows you to be more efficient during service.
- Angled orientation and backing plate makes installing differential balls in the differential gear less cumbersome. It is easier to find the installed "sweet spot" and eliminating the possibility of pushing the ball too far, speeding up rebuild time.
- Service station simplifies thrust bearing assembly by holding the trust bearing screw vertically and independently for much faster and cleaner rebuilds letting the tool do the holding work for you.
- Two 1/10 scale outdrive holders
- Two 1/8 scale outdrive holders
- Built in phone holder fits a variety of models and case thicknesses
- Small and very lightweight, fits a variety of pit boxes
- Sleek and sharp design inspired by the Stealth Fighter
- 3D Printed one-by-one homegrown using plastic made in the USA
This product was added to our catalog on August 3, 2016.