Diamondback 80A Waterproof Sensorless Brushless ESC by Maclan
This product was added to our catalog on December 11, 2015.
The Maclan Diamondback 80A Sensorless Waterproof ESC was designed to work with Maclan Racing MX540 motors and is a great option for 1/10 scale 2WD applications as well as RTR vehicles that need a high power, waterproof upgrade. The waterproof structure with aluminum case provides the most robust case in itís class, and the ability to use Maclan's ProLink (not included) makes tuning a breeze.
- Optimized brushless technology firmware that offers the smoothest start up and acceleration power.
- Aluminum waterproof case structure.
- Bullet connectors and pre-soldered T style connector that makes the Diamondback combo a plug-n-play system out of the box.
- Maclan Racing ProLink (sold separately) allows all parameters for detailed adjustment, ESC firmware update, and PC Software.
- Auto Li-Po count and low-voltage-cut-off protection, ESC thermal protection.
- Most sophisticated design and highest quality in its class.
Input Voltage: 2S~3S Li-Po
Support Motor: Brushless Sensorless
Continues/Burst Current: 80A/450A
BEC Output: 6V/5A Linear
Cooling Fan: Optional
Bullet Connectors: 3.50mm
Support Vehicle Weight: ≤6 lb