Diamondback 120A Waterproof Sensorless Brushless ESC by Maclan
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on December 11, 2015.The Maclan Diamondback 120A Waterproof Sensorless Brushless ESC was designed to work with Maclan Racing MX550 motors and is a great option for 1/10 4wd vehicles and 1/10 monster trucks. The waterproof structure with aluminum case provides the most robust case in itís class, and the ability to use Maclan's ProLink (not included) makes tuning a breeze.
- Optimized brushless technology firmware that offers the smoothest start up and acceleration power.
- Aluminum waterproof case structure.
- Bullet connectors and pre-soldered T style connector that makes the Diamondback combo a plug-n-play system out of the box.
- Maclan Racing ProLink (sold separately) allows all parameters for detailed adjustment, ESC firmware update, and PC Software.
- Waterproof aluminum case with forced cooling fan for optimized thermal performance and most robust structure.
- Auto Li-Po count and low-voltage-cut-off protection, ESC thermal protection.
- Most sophisticated design and highest quality in its class.
Input Voltage: 2S~3S Li-Po
Support Motor: Brushless Sensorless
Continues/Burst Current: 120A/600A
BEC Output: 6V/5A Linear
Cooling Fan: Standard
Bullet Connectors: 4.00mm
Support Vehicle Weight: ≥6 lb