Diamondback 120A ESC & 550 4-Pole 550 Sensorless Brushless Combo (3500Kv) by Maclan
This product was added to our catalog on December 11, 2015.
The Maclan Diamondback 120A Waterproof Sensorless Brushless ESC & MX550 4-Pole 550 Sensorless Brushless Motor Combo was developed to provide a high power, waterproof ESC option for 1/10 4wd vehicles and 1/10 monster trucks. The waterproof structure with aluminum case provides the most robust case in it’s class, and the ability to use Maclan's ProLink (not included) makes tuning a breeze.
The Maclan Diamondback MX550 3,500Kv 4-Pole Sensorless 550 Brushless Motor delivers 4-pole performance and quality, with a friendly price tag for racers and bashers. 4-pole technology brings mega torque to all 1/10 4wd applications, and 3500KV and 4200KV options are available to give another option for a high power upgrade. Plus, the 3500KV supports up to 3S Li-Po for insane power!
- Diamondback 120A ESC
- Optimized brushless technology firmware that offers the smoothest start up and acceleration power.
- Aluminum waterproof case structure.
- Bullet connectors and pre-soldered T style connector that makes the Diamondback combo a plug-n-play system out of the box.
- Maclan Racing ProLink (sold separately) allows all parameters for detailed adjustment, ESC firmware update, and PC Software.
- Waterproof aluminum case with forced cooling fan for optimized thermal performance and most robust structure.
- Auto Li-Po count and low-voltage-cut-off protection, ESC thermal protection.
- MX550 Motor
- Most sophisticated design and highest quality in its class.
- 12-Slot/4-Pole design with mega torque
- All aluminum structure for maximum thermal dissipation and long term durability
- Premium material for maximum performance
- Rebuildable design with all spare parts available from Maclan Racing
- Longer 550 class in size of 36mm x 60mm
- Diamondback 120A ESC
- Input Voltage: 2S~3S Li-Po
- Support Motor: Brushless Sensorless
- Continues/Burst Current: 120A/600A
- BEC Output: 6V/5A Linear
- Cooling Fan: Standard
- Bullet Connectors: 4.00mm
- Dimension: 52.5x39.8x29.25mm
- Weight: 97g
- Support Vehicle Weight: ≥6 lb
- KV Options: 3500KV
- Case Length: 60mm/2.36in
- Case Diameter: 36mm/1.42in
- Shaft Extension: 14.8mm/0.58in
- Shaft Diameter: 5.00mm/0.19in
- Weight: 235g/8.2oz ±3g
- Poles: 4 Poles
- Max Li-Po Cell: 3500KV@3S