Diamond Wheel by Dremel
This product was added to our catalog on March 2, 2010.
The 545 Diamond Wheel is completely coated with fine diamond particles for working with hard materials. Designed to be long lasting and not lose its shape or break, it provides smooth, fine cuts. Great for cutting, sawing and carving of hard materials, such as marble, concrete, brick, porcelain, ceramics, hard epoxy and soft and hard wood.
- Ideal for cutting, sawing, carving, sharpening and filing hard materials-including marble concrete, brick, porcelain, ceramics, epoxy and hard woods.
- Wheel is completely coated with fine diamond particles for working with hard materials.
- Designed to last and not lose its shape or break, it provides smooth, fine cuts.
Bit Diameter: 22.2 mm
Color Code: Red
Description: Diamond Wheel
Shank Diameter: 1/8", 3.2 mm
Thickness: .023", 0.6 mm
Model Number: 545
- Mandrel #402
- Do not run in excess of 20,000 rpm. Therefore, do not use with a Single-Speed MultiPro Rotary Tool or a Heavy-Duty Flex-Shaft Tool unless you use the #221 Foot Speed Control.
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit.