DFC Main Rotor Head Upgrade Set by Align
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This is the optional Align 700DFC Main Rotor Head Upgrade Set. Align's 700DFC flybarless rotor head system utilizes an extremely low CG design, providing reduced resistance during flight, as well as increased flight responsiveness and precision. The result is superior 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed! Plus, upgrading to the 700DFC rotor head assembly is an extremely easy conversion; just replace the head block included in the 700DFC kit, replace the blade grip pitch lever with the 700DFC lever, connect the 700DFC linkage assembly, and replace the main shaft with the 700DFC main shaft.
- Extreme low CG and short main shaft design, dramatically reduces flight resistance, effectively improving the T-Rex 700ís 3D performance and speed.
- Two part detachable main blade grips for easy maintenance and assembly.
- Linkage rod design increases linkage rod rigidity, allowing the pitch slider (follower) to be omitted, resulting in a head assembly that is simplified and rigid.
- Existing swashplate and newer main rotor grips are kept in the upgrade.
- The included damper rubbers are manufactured utilizing POM material due to its sleek surface and superior anti-wear characteristics.
- Suitable for T-REX 700 flybarless system.
- (1) 700 DFC Main Rotor Head Assembly (22x54x46mm)
- (2) 700N Feathering shaft sleeve-black (10.2x17x21mm)
- (2) 700 Damper rubber-black (9.9x17x7mm)
- (1) M4 Set screw
- (1) Socket collar screw (M4x24mm)
- (2) Socket collar screw (M4x8mm)
- (2) 700DFC Main Blade Grip Arm
- (2) 700DFC Main rotor grip arm integrated control link (9x15.1x38.2mm)
- (2) 700DFC Main rotor grip linkage bearing sleeve (3x4.8x9.1mm)
- (4) 683ZZ Bearing (3x7x3mm)
- (2) 700DFC Linkage rod A (M3x14mm)
- (2) 700N Elevator ball link
- (1) 700DFC Main Shaft (12x194.1mm)
- (4) Socket collar screw (M3x6mm)
- (2) Socket collar screw (M3x22mm)
- (2) Washer (3x4.8x0.3mm)
This product was added to our catalog on May 22, 2012.