DFC/Hybrid Arm Set by Lynx Heli
The DFC and Hybrid Arm Set from Lynx Heli Innovations will offer increased precision, and crispness to pilots who fly the Goblin 380 with higher headspeeds. With the use of the DFC system in full, the follower arms are able to be removed from the stock rotor head allowing for a lower parts count in the event of a crash.
The Hybrid rotor head design from Lynx offers forward thinking, on standard rotor head designs on the market. By using one DFC arm, and one stock SAB Pitch Link, a mix of the two rotor head designs is implemented in the Hybrid head. This concept has provided a different and new feeling in flight with no drawbacks. Lynx pilots including Tareq Alsaadi have been requesting this style rotor head on the Oxy 3 heli, and now you can enjoy the same design on your Goblin 380!
- Flexible rotor head choice
- DFC threaded rod designed to be sacrificial (LYX1775)
- Optimized for weight and strength
- (2) Lynx Goblin 380 Main Grip Arm
- (2) Lynx DFC Arms
- (2) Lynx DFC Threaded Rod
- (2) Lynx FBL Ball (Hybrid System, or Stock SAB FBL System)
- (2) M2.5x18 Socket Head Cap Screws
- (2) M2.5x8 Socket Head Cap Screws
This product was added to our catalog on March 21, 2016.