DEX210 1/10 Electric 2wd Off Road RTR Buggy w/2.4GHz Radio (Blue) by Team Durango
This product was added to our catalog on April 10, 2013.
This is the Team Durango DEX210 Ready-to-Run 1/10 Scale Electric 2wd Off Road Buggy. The Team Durango DEX210 RTR combines Durango's legendary on-track prowess with ready-to-run efficiency! The DEX210 RTR features include an injection-molded composite chassis, a competition-level 13.5T Speed Passion sensored brushless system, a TDTX1 2.4GHz radio system, Big Bore oil shocks, a choice of Red or Blue painted bodies and more.
Included High Performance Parts
The DEX210 Ready-to-Run buggy now includes a few hot performance parts. Included are the Type B DIMEC +8 Chassis (TDR320229), the Type B Front Bulkhead & Suspension Mount Set (TDR330578) and also the Type B Motor Guard (TDR320227). These parts allow the buggy to have a longer overall length for extra stability and performance, as well as additional and advanced tunability.
- The five-time champion – now available in a ready-to-run version!
- Proven Race-Spec geometry, as used by Pro drivers Jorn Neumann and Hupo Honigl
- Injection-molded composite chassis
- Rear-wheel drive
- Speed Passion 13.5T Ultra Sportsman V3 brushless motor and a Cirtix Stock Club Race brushless ESC
- TDTX1 2.4GHz radio system – includes an ADS-5 waterproof servo and a TDRX1 3-channel 2.4GHz receiver
- Painted body, available in your choice of Red or Blue
- Big Bore racing shocks
- Dual-pad slipper clutch
- Patent-pending gearbox design
- Can be converted from a rear-motor buggy to a mid-motor buggy in minutes with a few optional parts (sold separately)
- Oil-filled gear differentials
- Captured CVD's
- Ribbed front tires
- Knobby rear tires
- White dish wheels
Length: 15.5" (394mm)
Width: 9.8" (250mm)
Wheelbase (adj.): 10.9-11.2" (277-285mm)
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
Weight: 3.5 lb (1,567g)
Needed to Complete:
- NiMH or LiPo battery with a Deans® Ultra Plug® connector
- NiMH or LiPo compatible charger
- LiPo sack
- (4) AA batteries for transmitter