DEVO F7 2.4GHz 7-Channel FPV Radio System (Mode 2) by Walkera w/5.8GHz Video, Receiver & Camera
This product was added to our catalog on June 10, 2014.
This is the DEVO F7 2.4GHz 7-Channel FPV Radio System. This package includes not only the FPV ready F7 but also an RX701 receiver, the TX5803 5.8GHz video transmitter and a DV04 camera.
The DEVO F7 combines 2.4GHz Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) technology and 5.8GHz FPV, resulting in a versatile device with automatic ID binding, automatic ID assignment, and a fixed ID you set for yourself. Completely wireless and comfortable to hold, the DEVO is designed with freedom in mind, as it also features two modes for helicopter or airplane flight, 3.5" LCD display, and 5.8G real time image monitor. Update your flight stats online via USB.
- 2.4 GHz Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum technology
- Automatic ID binding, ID assignment, and customizable ID code
- 5.8G real time image transmission
- USB online update
- Wireless data transmission between two DEVO F7s
- Large LCD display
- Shape designed for comfortable holding
- Stick length and tension is adjustable
- 4 modes
- Helicopter and airplane support - For helicopters, there are 3 flight modes; can be personalized to meet the requirements for F3C or 3D aerobatic flight.
Encoder: 7-channel micro computer system
Frequency: 2.4GHz DSSS
Current drain: <=500mA(100mWh)
Transmitter power supply: 7.4V 800mAh
Output pulse: 1000—2000Ms (1500 Neutral)
Image receiving: 5.8G
Channel selection: 8 channel
- Walkera DEVO F7 Transmitter
- 5.8GHz Video Transmitter
- RX701 7-Channel Receiver
- DV04 Camera
- Instruction Manual CD-ROM
- ECP-4002: EcoPower "Electron" 2S Li-Poly 20C Battery Pack (7.4V/850mAh)