DEVO 10 2.4GHz 10-Channel Radio (Mode 2) (Transmitter Only) (Black) by Walkera
This is the DEVO 10 2.4GHz 10-Channel Aircraft Radio System. This is a black colored Mode 2 transmitter only; this package does not include any servos or receivers!
Packed with great performance out of the box, the DEVO 10 features telemetry functions, easy to navigate menus and a bright and easy-to-read LCD screen. An updated computer chip and redesigned programming menu keeps operations quick and precise with an intuitive interface. Let the DEVO 10 serve all your aircraft needs.
DEVO 10 Telemetry
Enjoy safe flight with the built-in telemetry module that can transmit vital model feedback to the transmitter. The data will help you monitor the data about the battery's voltage, temperature, RPM, GPS and flying status.
- Uses 2.4GHz Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) technology and features automatic ID binding and ID assignment. It can also be be custom set as a fixed ID code.
- USB online updating allows you access to the latest programming.
- Wireless data transmission between two DEVO 10's helps experience the training function.
- Up to 30 model memory.
- Easily adjust the gyro sensitivity for perfect hovering.
- Design and shape made for comfortable holding pleasure.
- Can be freely switched between Mode 1, 2, 3 & 4.
- Suitable for helicopter and airplane use. In helicopter mode, there are three flight modes, each of which can be freely set and customized to meet your requirements for F3C or 3D flight.
- Transmits vital telemetry feedback to the transmitter.
- Wirelessly copy models and avoid the hassles of wires.
- Multi-language selectable.
- Vibration alarm function.
Encoder: 10-channel micro computer system
Frequency: 2.4GHz DSSS
Output Power: ≤100mW
Current Drain: 200mA (100mW)
Transmitter Power Supply: NiMH 12V 1600mAh
Output Pulse: 1000 - 2000ms
Note: A Walkera receiver will be needed to complete this item, such as the WKARX-1202 12-channel or the WKARX-1002 10-channel receiver.
This product was added to our catalog on June 10, 2014.