Detox Pre-Mounted 1/8th Buggy Tires (2) (White) (Red2 - Long Wear) by JConcepts
This product was added to our catalog on March 24, 2017.
JConcepts Detox 1/8th Buggy Tires in Green compound, Pre-Mounted on White dish wheels. Track conditions are constantly changing in 1/8th scale racing, and rarely does it change for the better. JConcepts has answered the call with a dependable mega tread tire that features closely spaced tread to creates the ultimate long main event tire.
The design revolves around the center structure which has hefty lugs arranged in a stacked configuration. The lugs have strategically placed cuts and grooves to allow flex in dusty conditions to perform even if the track is deteriorating while a long main is in progress. The outer portion of the tread fits together like building blocks, with shapes placed together that nest well but also work together to flex laterally to provide steadfast side-bite. The tread tapers off cleanly to the outer side-wall giving a smooth transition during hard cornering.
All tires include the Dirt-Tech insert, popularized by its durable nature, and are available pre-mounted on either a white or yellow wheel to give customers the combo package they have been waiting for from JConcepts.
- JConcepts original tread, available in multiple compounds
- Strategically placed and nested tread
- Dense tread for long main events
- 83mm bead mounting size for 1/8th compatibility
- Carefully shaped carcass = forward traction
- Includes Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Red2: The R2 compound labeled as medium soft is the first long-wear option a racer will turn to as the track conditions groove out and heat up.