Detox 1/8 Buggy Tires (2) (Yellow2 - Long Wear) by JConcepts
JConcepts Detox 1/8th Buggy Tires were developed for constantly changing track conditions. JConcepts has answered the call with a dependable mega tread tire that features closely spaced tread to creates the ultimate long main event tire.
The design revolves around the center structure which has hefty lugs arranged in a stacked configuration. The lugs have strategically placed cuts and grooves to allow flex in dusty conditions to perform even if the track is deteriorating while a long main is in progress. The outer portion of the tread fits together like building blocks, with shapes placed together that nest well but also work together to flex laterally to provide steadfast side-bite. The tread tapers off cleanly to the outer side-wall giving a smooth transition during hard cornering.
All tires include the Dirt-Tech insert, popularized by its durable nature, and are available pre-mounted on either a white or yellow wheel to give customers the combo package they have been waiting for from JConcepts.
- JConcepts original tread, available in multiple compounds
- Strategically placed and nested tread
- Dense tread for long main events
- 83mm bead mounting size for 1/8th compatibility
- Carefully shaped carcass = forward traction
- Includes Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- Yellow2 (Firm - Long Wear)
- Orange2 (Medium - Long Wear)
- Red2 (Medium Soft - Long Wear)
- Red (Medium Soft): For high groove traction with broken sections. Excels on grippy surfaces that have taken rubber.
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59° and under, or extremely loose conditions.
This product was added to our catalog on February 14, 2017.