Destroyer 2.6" Monster Truck Tire (2) (M3) by Pro-Line
This product was added to our catalog on June 25, 2015.
This is a pack of two Pro-Line Destroyer 2.6" Monster Truck Tires. Pro-Line is proud to introduce an tire specifically designed for Scale Solid Axle Monster Trucks: the Destroyer! The Destroyer is made from Pro-Line’s Legendary M3 Race Rubber for Maximum Destructive Traction on Dirt or Carpet. Similar to full size Monster Truck Tires the Destroyer features an alternating deep-grooved chevron style tread pattern for incredible forward traction while maintaining a scale appearance. The overall size and width of the Destroyer tire has been finely tuned to be lightweight and agile, which makes it ideal for racing applications. The Destroyer includes soft white foam inserts for ultra-plush landings, greatly improving the handling and performance of your Solid Axle Monster Truck.
NOTE: The Destroyer is a 2.6” Tire and only fits on 2.6” Solid Axle Monster Truck Wheels.
- Combines Scale Appearance and Maximum Performance
- Made from Pro-Line’s Legendary M3 Race Rubber
- Destroy The Competition
- Massive Forward Bite not yet seen in the Scale Monster Truck Class
- Ideal Tire Size and Width that is Lightweight and Agile
- Soft Foam Inserts Included for Ultra-Plush Landings
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 5.70" (145mm)
Width: 4.26" (108mm)
- (2) Destroyer 2.6” Tires
- (2) Soft White Foam Inserts