Desert Buggy XL "K&N" 4WD 1/5 Scale Buggy by Losi
This product was added to our catalog on January 14, 2016.
Huge 1/5 scale performance, with the trusted protection of K&N
The Losi Desert Buggy XL "K&N Edition" 1/5 Scale Buggy is ready to hit hard and roost all over your competition. The K&N Edition Desert Buggy XL features an officially licensed K&N body combined with a genuine K&N air filter! The Desert Buggy XL was designed to withstand the rigors of intense off-road driving with a powerful 23cc engine, sure footed 4WD drivetrain, injection molded roll cage, and 4mm aluminum chassis. This large scale buggy demands attention and is guaranteed to make your presence known wherever you drive. Plus, with over 40 minutes of runtime available per tank, you can take excitement to the limit.
Desert Buggy XL "K&N" Features:
- K&N is recognized as a world leader in filter technology. Instant credibility in the motorsports world.
- Genuine K&N Air Filter, Increased air flow for increased engine performance.
- Established and proven DBXL Chassis. Affordable, durable large scale vehicle.
- 4wd performance and drivabitlity.
- 23cc Gasoline Engine. Easy to use, reliable, upgradeable.
- Roll Cage protects chassis and can be removed by taking of only 10 body clips.
- 24mm Hex Standard Hex size in 1/5th scale vehicles. Allows for use of multiple tire and wheel combinations.
- Sealed differentials last longer and provide endless tuning options.
Type: 4WD RTR Off-Road Gas Buggy
Length: 30.75 in (781mm)
Width: 19.1 in (485.1mm)
Height: 12.25 in (311.1mm)
Ground Clearance: 3.1 in (78.7mm)
Wheelbase: 22.0 (558.8mm)
Weight: 28.7 lb (13.01 kg)
Chassis: 4mm Plate, 6061-T6 Aluminum
Tire Type: All-Terrain 7.8 in (198.1mm) Diameter
Motor or Engine: Pull start 23cc gasoline
Radio: Spektrum DX2E 2-Channel
Servos: Installed 30 kg Servo
Batteries: Dynamite 1700 mah Receiver Pack
Wheel Size: 4.75 in (120.65mm)
Shock Type: Oil-Filled, Coil-over Springs
Body: Panels, Silkscreened
Ball Bearings: Full Ball Bearing Drivetrain
Fuel Tank Capacity: 740cc
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed to Complete:
- 87-93 Octane Gasoline
- 2-Cycle Oil
- Gas Can
- Battery Charger