DESC210 1/10 Scale Electric 2WD RTR Short Course Truck w/2.4GHz Radio (Blue) by Team Durango
This product was added to our catalog on April 10, 2013.
This is the Team Durango DESC210 Ready-to-Run 1/10 Scale Electric 2WD Short Course Truck. Team Durango is building on technology from its powerful buggy line to bring you the most powerful ready to run short course racer yet. Factory assembly gets the DESC210 RTR on the track faster, and once you're there, the 13.5 turn sensored brushless motor will provide you with the power you need win races right out of the box. Control is provided by a 2.4GHz radio and 5kg steering servo. The DESC210 incorporates many of the best features of the DEX210R, like variable motor positioning, and includes them in a short course truck body with even more power. Big Bore shocks, captured CVDs, adjustable camber and a tough injection-molded composite chassis all come standard on this tough short course truck.
NOTE: The vehicle shown may not be an accurate representation of the body color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The Durango model TDRD03** is available in two different colors, red or blue. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
- Injection-molded chassis
- Rear wheel drive
- Four motor layout options, four or 3 gear
- 13.5 turn brushless motor system
- 2.4GHz radio with ESC and steering servo.
- Aluminum body, oil-filled Big Bore shocks
- Molded composite shock towers
- Aluminum motor mount
- Oil-filled gear differential
- Captured CVDs
- Adjustable camber, toe-in and ride height
- Pre-mounted wheels and tires
Length: 21.4" (544mm)
Width: 11.4" (290mm)
Wheel Base: 12.6–13" (321–329mm)
Weight: 5 lb (2183g)
Needed to Complete:
- NiMH or LiPo battery with a Deans® Ultra Plug® connector
- NiMH or LiPo compatible charger
- LiPo sack
- (4) AA batteries for transmitter