Delta Ray RTF w/SAFE Technology by HobbyZone
Note: Manufacturer does not allow using discount coupons
Super Saver Shipping!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on October 13, 2016.The HobbyZone Delta Ray RTF uses SAFE technology combined with carefully engineered aerodynamics, to create a groundbreaking aircraft that provide pilots with a gentle and worry-free flying experience. Even if you are a total beginner, intuitive SAFE technology provides four flight modes that give new pilots the ultimate learning experience.
- Intuitive SAFE™ technology provides four modes to give new pilots the ultimate progressive learning experience
- If you lose control of the airplane, "Panic Mode" returns the aircraft to stable, level flight with the push of a button!
- Beginner and Intermediate modes provide support for new pilots by limiting the roll and pitch of the airplane, keeping you in control at all times!
- Experienced Mode allows pilots who have mastered the basics to explore the incredible performance of the Delta Ray aircraft supported by the revolutionary AS3X gyro stabilization system
- Everything you need to teach yourself to fly in one box, even the "AA" batteries for the transmitter!
- Full 4-channel control gives new pilots a comprehensive learning experience with all the same controls as full-size airplanes!
- The included full-Range Spektrum™ DXe 2.4GHz DSMX® transmitter can be used with a variety of other Spektrum-equipped products.
- Impact-resistant, durable Z-Foam™ construction is extraodinarily tough. But in case of damage, you can make repairs with almost any glue and be back in the air in minutes!
Approximate Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Approximate Flight Time: 8 minutes
Charger: 2-cell DC balancing Li-Po charger (included)
Flying Weight: 17.6 oz (500g)
Motor Size: (2) 180-size brushed motors (installed)
Power Source: Electric
Wingspan: 34.0 in (863mm)
Needed To Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need to get in the air is included.