Delta Ray Bind-N-Fly Electric Airplane by HobbyZone
This product was added to our catalog on February 14, 2014.This is the HobbyZone Delta Ray "Bind-N-Fly" Electric Airplane. With SAFE™ technology and carefully engineered aerodynamics, the groundbreaking HobbyZone® Delta Ray™ aircraft provide pilots with a flying experience that is gentle and worry-free, even for total beginners! All that is required is a full-range 4+ channel DSM2®/DSMX® aircraft transmitter.
- Intuitive SAFE™ technology provides four modes to give new pilots the ultimate progressive learning experience
- If you lose control of the airplane, "Panic Mode" returns the aircraft to stable, level flight with the push of a button!
- Beginner and Intermediate modes provide support for new pilots by limiting the roll and pitch of the airplane, keeping you in control at all times!
- Experienced Mode allows pilots who have mastered the basics to explore the incredible performance of the Delta Ray aircraft supported by the revolutionary AS3X gyro stabilization system
- Everything you need to teach yourself to fly in one box, even the "AA" batteries for the transmitter!
- Full 4-channel control gives new pilots a comprehensive learning experience with all the same controls as full-size airplanes!
- Impact-resistant, durable Z-Foam™ construction is extraordinarily tough. But in case of damage, you can make repairs with almost any glue and be back in the air in minutes!
Wingspan: 34.0 in (863mm)
Overall Length: 31.8 in (807mm)
Wing Area: 384 sq. in. (2480 sq. cm.)
Flying Weight: 17.6 oz (500 g)
Motor Size: (2) 180-size brushed motors (installed)
Radio: 4+ channel DSM2 or DSMX compatible transmitter (not included)
Servos: (2) SV80 servos (installed)
CG (center of gravity): 14.4 in (365mm) from the rear of airplane at fuselage center line
Prop Size: 5 x 3
Recommended Battery: 7.4V 2S 1300mAh 20C Li-Po (included)
Approx. Flying Duration: 8 minutes
Charger: 2-cell DC balancing Li-Po charger (included)
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: No Experience Necessary
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: Yes
Needed to Complete:
- A 4+ channel DSM2- or DSMX compatible transmitter