DBX VE 2.0 Ready Set 1/10th 4WD Electric Off Road Buggy by Kyosho
The Kyosho DBX VE 2.0 Ready Set blends 1/10 scale convenience with with 1/8 scale performance. The well equipped chassis features gun metal anodized aluminum parts and Team ORION power for the perfect combination of durability and speed. 1/8 scale size tires and long wheelbase with wide tread provide the stability necessary to extract the full potential of the brushless system in any condition.
Precision control is available thanks to the included 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P transmitter and high torque KS4031-06W steering servo. Throttle end-point adjustment and steering dual-rate adjustment can be set to suit a wide variety of driving styles with a linear feel that is perfect for high performance applications. In addition to superior control, the DBX VE 2.0 is equipped with a colorful printed body with white motif and high-vis neon yellow wheels that light up the track.
- Combines the simplicity of 1/10 scale with the performance of 1/8 scale
- Gun metallic anodized aluminum parts look great
- Compatible with a wide variety of 1/8 buggy tires and wheels
- Features high-torque waterproof servo for superior control
- Servo saver to protect servo from impact
- Team Orion VORTEX R10 Sports features auto-cut function when overheating or low voltage
- Large size center shaft and swing shafts on each wheel deliver high rigidity and strength
- Precision setting of chassis height, camber, tread and toe angle can be made
- Gear ratio optimized for 1/8 racing buggy wheels & tires
Tread (F/R): 246mm/246mm
Tire (F/R): F115 x 45mm/ F115 x 45mm
Gear Ratio: 8.87 : 1
First reduction: 2.88 (46T/16T)
Second reduction: 3.08 (450T/13T)
Weight: 2,370g approx.
Motor: Team ORION VORTEX 10 EVO
- Pre-assembled chassis with pre-installed RC linkages
- Completed body is pre-painted with decals attached
- Syncro KT-231P transmitter
- Team Orion VORTEX 10 EVO brushless motor installed
- Team Orion Vortex R10 Sports ESC installed
- Hexagonal wrench 3-types (2.0, 2.5, 5,0mm)
- Cross wrench
- 7.2V for chassis (recommended NiMH battery)
- Battery charger for chassis battery
- AA-size alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter
- Tools for maintenance (large and small Phillips head screw driver)
This product was added to our catalog on April 7, 2017.
They do maybe 35 mph on 2 series. Put an after market front bumper which stopped shock breakage. I forgot the source. Put 5K, 7K 2K
in diff front to back as what I read recommended. changed middle to 100K, spins wheels more. I wouldn't call these bashers, Road, track, normal dirt, fun.. Bought a Associated B44.2, used, very nice, these compare quite well. I many ways better, the brushless is strong and quick, 4 wheel drive is great, The battery pack we had trouble with, It browns out is the term, but if you don't have a high C battery, the ESC drops to a slow motion, way to soon. So a capacitor on the reciever and quite good battery solved this. Another way it is better than a one tenth, kit it is as wide as an eighth scale, don't tip over in corners easy. WE put ProLine Road Rage tires on, they are great for our use. The length is about one tenth, Kyosho calls one ninth. One other note, the front lower hinge pin has little plastic C Clips, they work, but the also disappear on disassembly. I got a few little washers from hardware and they do the job fine. Big Squid has a good review. Would I recommend it ? Humm..
With battery, maybe bumper, it does have a lot to offer. Parts support is basicly AMain, and Kyosho and one other..
If hard core basher, look elsewhere, stronger than my B44.2. I like them very well, am I biased, yes.. but they been great for us,
probably will have to wrench and tinker a bit, but unless you want a heavier over built flexing parts that well flex instead of break,
that's the way it is... But really they are a good compromise in this aspect. Have not broke much for us. Some, yep. But be ware of Parts Support, and and ESC wanting an High C battery. works well on 6500 70C.. I would give it a five, but can't. Ours needed that battery and parts support concerns, also late in model run, so how long will there be parts... so low of 3, high of 4, for us 4.)