DBX 2.0 ReadySet 1/10th 4WD Nitro Off Road Buggy by Kyosho w/Syncro 2.4GHz Radio & GXR18SP (Blue)
This product was added to our catalog on January 26, 2011.
This is the Kyosho DBX 2.0 ReadySet 1/10th 4WD Nitro Off Road Buggy.
The DBX 2.0 gets beginners off to a flying start, as well as offering novice enthusiasts an ideal step up to the handling prowess that you can only get with an 1/8 scale machine. The DBX 2.0 features a long wheelbase, wide track, 1/8 tires and wheels, 4-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension, as well as full time 4WD drive. Itís well balanced with the power of the GXR-18SP engine, with the ability to deliver outrageous performance.
The DBX 2.0 also features the Kyosho Syncro 2.4GHz System! With advanced ergonomic design, the Syncro is comfortable and offers superior control. Powered by four AA-size alkaline batteries, the Syncro is balanced and lightweight, which virtually eliminates the fatigue common with heavier radios. The trim, EPA and servo reverse settings are located on the top panel for easy access, visibility, and to prevent accidental changes by bumping the knobs normally located on the front of other radios. The advanced nature of this design is ideal for beginners and intermediate drivers. A two position trigger neutral point allows a 70/30 or 50/50 neutral position for the throttle/brake trigger, making it ideal for both electric and fuel vehicles. Additionally, the advanced 4-Channel receiver design allows for future development and expansion, with a fail-safe feature that will maintain control of your vehicle in the rare event of signal loss.
Whether youíre timing laps around a 1/8 racing circuit or tearing up the local dirt track, the DBX 2.0 puts the adrenaline pumping excitement of real off-road racing performance at your fingertips with everything you expect from a true racing buggy, with 2.4GHz control. The DBX 2.0 is a fully assembled ReadySet, allowing anyone to hit the track in no time at all.
- Big Bore Shocks: Equipped with large capacity oil shocks as standard. Soaks up bumps with ease and provides smooth landings. Features threaded shock bodies for chassis height setting.
- 2.4GHz Syncro System: The all new Kyosho 2.4GHz transmitter, ultimate safety and function included with all DBX 2.0 Ready Sets.
- Dual Brake Disks: Brake disks are equipped in the front and back of the center differentials providing reliable braking power. Enables separate adjustment and setting of front and rear brakes.
- Finished Body: Pre-cut body features sharp 3-color printed color scheme. Cab forward design of the body delivers optimal down force and airborne stability as well as increasing maximum speed.
- Multipoint Adjustments: Design features multi-point setting adjustments such as chassis height, camber, tread, front and rear toe-in etc.
- Large 1/8 Wheels & Tires: The DBX 2.0 comes equipped with 1/8th size wheels and tire combo, resulting in a larger footprint and improved handling. Giving you the 1/8th scale feel and look in a 1/10th package. All current standard 1/8th wheels and tires will fit the DBX 2.0 standard 17mm hex.
- Shaft Drive: The drive shafts run through the center for chassis to give you better lower CG and optimum weight balance.
- Fully Digital Servos: Equipped with digital servos for great response.
- Dirt Proof Radio Box: Dirt-proof radio box protects the receiver and battery. Can be attached or removed from the chassis with just four screws.
- Wide Stance: Long span suspension arms create the wide tread on the double wishbone 4-wheel independent suspension system for superior stability.
- Fully Interchangeable: Front / rear and left / right suspension arms, front / rear knuckles and front / rear shock stays are all interchangeable. Newly designed suspension with maintenance-friendly ball connect system.
- Power House GXR18SP: GXR18 engine mounted on 1/10 chassis that is normally seen with 12-15 size engines. Equipped with recoil starter, large cylinder head and tuned type muffler.
- Massive 105cc Fuel Tank: Includes newly designed 105cc fuel tank to supply the large 18-size engine with plenty of runtime. Delivers stable fuel supply even under severe driving conditions. Can deliver run times of more than 10 minutes.
- Easy Access: The trim, EPA and servo reverse settings are located on the top panel of the radio for easy access, visibility, and to prevent accidental changes by bumping, knobs normally located on the front of other radios. The advanced nature of this design is ideal for beginners and intermediate drivers. Two position trigger neutral point allows a 70/30 or 50/50 neutral position for the throttle/brake trigger, making it ideal for both EP and GP vehicle.
- 4 Channel Receiver: The advanced receiver design features four channels, which allows for future development and expansion. It also includes a fail-safe feature that will maintain control of your vehicle in the rare event of signal loss.
- Ergonomic Design: The advanced ergonomic design is very comfortable and delivers superior control. The transmitter is powered with just four AA-size alkaline batteries, which makes the Syncro balanced and lightweight, which virtually eliminates the fatigue common with heavier radios
Length: 475mm (18.7in)
Height: 154mm (6.0in)
Wheelbase: 320mm (12.5in)
Gear Ratio: 12.88:1
Weight: 2,365g (5.5lb)
Engine: GXR-18SP (Nitro)
- Factory-assembled chassis with control linkages complete
- Equipped with special muffler and manifold
- Finished pre-painted body
- Syncro KT-200 2.4GHz / 4-channel 2-servo R/C system pre-installed
- Pre-mounted GXR18SP engine fitted with recoil starter and large cooling head.
- 20% RC Fuel
- (8) AA-size batteries
- Glow Igniter
- Fuel Bottle
- Glow Plug Wrench
Digital radio sys, 1/8 scale wheels (removable wheel adapters), fail-safe, and available 3rd channel for whatever Kyosho has up its sleeves.
Something to note. On the receiver the actual button to activate fail-safe was not installed. The contacts are there. With my knowledge I figured I can simply short the contacts together to simulate a button press. But some people may not know that for sure or dare try it with an almost $300 kit they just purchased. Also it has me thinking if this was missed from the factory what else could be wrong.)