D4R-II 4 Channel Telemetry Receiver by FrSky
|See Price In Cart|
This product was added to our catalog on September 14, 2015.
The FrSky D4R-II 4 Channel Telemetry Receiver is Compatible with FrSky DFT, DJT, DHT and DHT-U two way telemetry modules, is firmware upgradeable, lightweight and features an alarm notification for things like low voltage, poor radio reception and more.
- Compatible with FrSky two way telemetry modules: DFT, DJT, DHT, DHT-U
- Firmware upgradeable
- One external analog telemetry port and one digital data-stream port (connect to FrSky Sensor Hub FSH-01)
- RSSI (PWM) and CPPM output - If CH3 and CH4 are connected by a jumper, CH1 will output CPPM for CH1~CH8, and CH2 will output RSSI (PWM)
- Lighter weight and physically smaller
- Alarm warning on low voltage, poor reception, etc.
Weight: 5.8g/5g (naked)
Operating Range: full range (>1.5km)
Operating Voltage Range: 3.5~10V
Operating Current: 60mA
Number of Channels: 4ch