D4 1S "Maxzilla" Short Stack Brushless Motor (21.5T) by Team Trinity
This product was added to our catalog on August 25, 2015.
The Trinity D4 1S "Maxzilla" 21.5 Turn Short Stack Brushless Motor features the TRITEP1112 Hi-Torque Rotor and a 21.5 short stack stator to provide lower resistance, more RPM and more power.
When combined with the standard D4 features like certified wire gauge, a redesigned 3 piece can with increased venting, a redesigned end bell for improved bearing alignment, improved solder tabs, high power NdFeB Neo magnets and grade 5 ball bearings, this motor is guaranteed to deliver Trinity's legacy of power, reliability and dominant performance.
- Meets All ROAR Specs!
- More RPM, More Power
- Lower Resistance
- Redesigned Stator
- Includes TRITEP1112 Hi-Torque Rotor
- High Temperature Pure Copper Wire
- Certified Wire Gauge
- Infinite Actual Timing Adjustment
- Redesigned 3 Piece Can
- Redesigned Endbell For Better Bearing Alignment
- Easy To Solder Silver Plated Tabs
- Increased Venting For Better Cooling
- NdFeB Neodymium Magnets
- Grade 5 Ball Bearings
- Compatible with D3.5 Killshot Stators