D4 1S "Maxzilla" Short Stack Brushless Motor (21.5T) by Team Trinity
The Trinity D4 1S "Maxzilla" 21.5 Turn Short Stack Brushless Motor features the TRITEP1112 Hi-Torque Rotor and a 21.5 short stack stator to provide lower resistance, more RPM and more power.
When combined with the standard D4 features like certified wire gauge, a redesigned 3 piece can with increased venting, a redesigned end bell for improved bearing alignment, improved solder tabs, high power NdFeB Neo magnets and grade 5 ball bearings, this motor is guaranteed to deliver Trinity's legacy of power, reliability and dominant performance.
- Meets All ROAR Specs!
- More RPM, More Power
- Lower Resistance
- Redesigned Stator
- Includes TRITEP1112 Hi-Torque Rotor
- High Temperature Pure Copper Wire
- Certified Wire Gauge
- Infinite Actual Timing Adjustment
- Redesigned 3 Piece Can
- Redesigned Endbell For Better Bearing Alignment
- Easy To Solder Silver Plated Tabs
- Increased Venting For Better Cooling
- NdFeB Neodymium Magnets
- Grade 5 Ball Bearings
- Compatible with D3.5 Killshot Stators
This product was added to our catalog on August 25, 2015.