D4 1S "Certified" Short Stack Brushless Motor (25.5T) by Team Trinity
Trinity's D4 1S 25.5 Turn "Certified" Short Stack Brushless Motor has been hand-built using a "Certified" short stack stator and rotor for more RPM and power, to create the ultimate 25.5 VTA class motor. The motors are hand assembled, Motolyser tuned and dyno tested, with the stator, rotor, amp draw and RPM data printed right on the can.
Other D4 Certified features include Motolyser tested "Certified" sensor boards for improved timing accuracy, sensor performance, and power throughout the entire power band. The "Certified" parts all test within the top 5% of all Trinity tested parts. These competition grade spec racing motors are easily some of the best and fastest Spec motors you can buy. When combined with the standard D4 features like certified wire gauge, a redesigned 3 piece can with increased venting, a redesigned end bell for improved bearing alignment, improved solder tabs, high power NdFeB Neo magnets and grade 5 ball bearings, this motor is guaranteed to deliver Trinity's legacy of power, reliability and dominant performance.
- Hand Built "Certified" Series to deliver the best product possible
- "Certified" Sensor Board with Black Timing Endbell
- "Certified" Rotor
- Meets all ROAR Specs
- High Temperature Pure Copper Wire
- Certified Wire Gauge
- Infinite Actual Timing Adjustment
- Redesigned 3 Piece Can
- Redesigned Endbell For Better Bearing Alignment
- Easy To Solder Silver Plated Tabs
- Increased Venting For Better Cooling
- NdFeB Neodymium Magnets
- Grade 5 Ball Bearings
- Compatible with D3.5 KillShot Stators
This product was added to our catalog on August 25, 2015.