D4 1S "Certified" Short Stack Brushless Motor (13.5T) by Team Trinity
This product was added to our catalog on January 21, 2015.
This is the Trinity D4 1S 13.5 Turn "Certified" Short Stack Brushless Motor. This "Certified" D4 motor has been hand-built using a "Certified" short stack stator for more RPM and power in 1S applications, as well as a TRITEP1112C "Certified" Hi-Torque Rotor. The motors are hand assembled, Motolyser tuned and dyno tested, with the stator, rotor, amp draw and RPM data right on the can.
Other D4 Certified features include Motolyser tested "Certified" sensor boards for improved timing accuracy, sensor performance, and power throughout the entire power band. The "Certified" parts all test within the top 5% of all Trinity tested parts. These competition grade spec racing motors are easily some of the best and fastest Spec motors you can buy.
- Purple label, 1S specific
- Hand Built "Certified" Series to deliver the best product possible
- "Certified" Sensor Board with Black Timing Endbell
- "Certified" Hi-Torque Rotor
- Meets all ROAR Specs
- Redesigned Stator
- High Temperature Pure Copper Wire
- Certified Wire Gauge
- Infinite Actual Timing Adjustment
- Redesigned 3 Piece Can
- Redesigned Endbell For Better Bearing Alignment
- Easy To Solder Silver Plated Tabs
- Increased Venting For Better Cooling
- NdFeB Neodymium Magnets
- Grade 5 Ball Bearings
- Compatible with D3.5 KillShot Stators