This is the Custom Works Rocket Stage 4 Latemodel Dirt oval kit, designed primarily for use on loose dirt tracks that typically use rubber tires. The Rocket series of kits do not include a body and are designed as a multi-platform chassis that allows a wide range of body types and styles to be mounted on them including a variety of latemodels, modifieds, street stocks or trucks.
Since their introduction several years ago the "Rocket" car kits from Custom Works have earned TQ and 1st Place Championships at every major dirt oval race held including the prestigious Chili Bowl Jr. This kit retains all of the high quality components and features you expect from Custom Works kits.
- Redesigned Front and Rear hubs for Hex Wheels
- Shorty Lipo Battery for increased adjustment
- Updated 2.6 reduction Transmission
- Adjustable Toe rear suspension arms
- MDX V2 shocks with Aluminum cap and lower cartridge
- High strength and lightweight carbon fiber chassis.
- Ball bearing supported dual bellcrank steering linkage
- Carbon fiber front and rear shock towers
- 35 degree aluminum front suspension mounts
- Lightweight adjustable position motor mount with fan mounting holes
- Carbon fiber ackerman arms
- Titanium turnbuckles for camber and steering links
- Ceramic diff balls
Needed to Complete:
- 2 channel radio
- 48 pitch pinon gear
- 05 sized electric motor
- Electronic speed control
- Front and rear tires
This product was added to our catalog on June 11, 2019