"Currie Rockjock" XR10 Width Front Axle (Grey) by Vanquish Products
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
The Vanquish Currie Rockjock XR10 Width Front Axle is the perfect option for your custom build! The XR10 Width Axle assembly is wider than the SCX10 axle, but not quite as wide as a Wraith axle, making it a great option for Wroncho type builds, or any other custom application! If stock isn't your thing and you demand a unique rig, these axles are a must have.
- Fully licensed by Currie Enterprises
- Popular in-between SCX and Wraith width used for custom applications
- Assembly required
- Compatible with Wraith or XR10 style C-hubs and Knuckles
- (1) Currie Rockjock 70 Housing
- (2) Bearing Mounts
- (1) Left and Right XR Front Tubes which accept Wraith or XR10 style C-hubs and Knuckles
- (1) Dana 60 Differential cover
- (1) Currie truss/upper link mount
- (2) Currie lower Link Mounts
- (1) Currie "Jock Strap" Delrin Skid Plate
- (1) Currie Servo Mount
- Recommended: Vanquish XR10 Width Titanium Steering Tie Rod (VPS07930) - not included.
- Compatible with Axial Locker, Incision Spool or Vanquish Products Locker.
- Links will need to be configured to your specific application. Stock links will not work in most applications.
- Snap ring pliers needed for installation of rear axle
This product was added to our catalog on March 30, 2016.