Currie Rockjock Ascender Front Axle (Black) by Vanquish Products
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on April 14, 2017.The Vanquish Products Currie Rockjock Ascender Front Axle is the ultimate upgrade for your Ascender based rig.
- Fully licensed by Currie Enterprises
- Comes with One Piece Bearing Retainers (Patent Pending)
- Integrated C-hub design allows for a much more scale appearance
- Increased bearing size at inner C-hub for more strength, bearings are included
- Threaded Chromoly Steel C-hub Insert provides stronger threads that are also replaceable
- Integrated Panhard mount
- Upper link mounts built into axle housing for scale appearance
- Compatible with Vaterra Ascender links
- Removes the floating battery tray mount
- (1) Currie Front Housing
- (2) Bearing Reatiners
- (1) Currie Diff Cover
- (4) Threaded Inserts
- (2) 5x11x4 bearings
- Required hardware
- Due to the design of a RockJock axle, the ring gear must be flipped. This will require the use of a front and rear Currie RockJock axle or the flipping of your stock housing if not used with the corresponding front/rear Currie RockJock axle.
- Remove all factory installed shims between the ring gear and ring gear bearings before installing. Check the gear mesh and shim as needed.