Currie Rockjock 70 Wraith Rear Axle (Silver) by Vanquish Products
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
The Vanquish Aluminum Currie Rockjock 70 Rear Axle assembly is the ultimate scale upgrade for your AR60 equipped rig. The updated Rockjock uses a larger 14mm diameter bearing and one piece bearing retainers. These updates combined with the ability to run a CMS and panhard kit make the this Rockjock, the most detailed, and durable scale axle AR60 style axle on the market.
- Fully licensed by Currie Enterprises
- Larger inner pinion bearings for increased gear support
- Patent Pending One-piece bearing retainers support the ring gear bearings without compressing
- This is an upgrade kit for the Axial Wraith axle platform trucks, such as the Axial Wraith
- Comes with all hardware needed to mount Currie Axle kit to stock Axial Wraith based kit
- Assembly required
- (1) Currie Rockjock 70 housing
- (2) One-piece bearing retainers
- (1) Left and right Wraith front tubes
- (1) Dana 60 Differential Cover
- (1) Currie truss/upper link mount/servo mount
- (2) Currie lower link mounts
- (1) Currie "Jock Strap" Delrin skid plate
- (1) 5x14x5 inner pinion bearing
- Stock Axial Wraith links are compatible with this Currie Rockjock axle
- These are compatible with AR60 based trucks, but do not allow dual shock mounting like the stock Axial Bomber.
- Incision Spool/Locker
- Vanquish Chromoly Rear Axle Shafts
This product was added to our catalog on June 19, 2017.