CRC "Pro-Cut" 1/12 Front Tires (2) (White) (Magenta) by Calandra Racing Concepts
Calandra Racing Concepts
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on December 19, 2008.This is a pack of two CRC "Pro-Cut" 1/12 Scale Pan Car Front Tires, mounted on "High Roller 38" 38mm 1/12th scale wheels. All Pro-Cut tires are exotic, long-wear compound tires mounted on the HR-38 rim. No cheap kit rubber here. Being mounted on the large diameter HR-38 rims, Pro-Cuts are low profile race tires, and trued to 1.80" front.
High Roller 38 Wheels:
Instead of simply adding a rim filler, CRC has taken the large wheel trend one step farther by increasing the rim diameter to the ROAR and IFMAR legal limit of 38mm. CRC's HR-38 wheel is light weight, with a unique spoke pattern that results from the placement of the strengthening ribs. The internal ribs not only support the outer diameter, but they also add strength to the mounting area, by providing a web of material. Older standard wheel designs leave the area un-braced, resulting in a weak area that could flex. Plus, the front wheel accepts both flanged and un-flanged bearings.
- Light, but strong.
- Race ready, right from the package, no tire truing needed!
- Large diameter, with low-profile.
- Legal everywhere.
- High Roller 38 rim accepts standard 1/12th donuts.
- Tire Outer Diameter: 1.80"
- Wheel Outer Diameter: 1.495" (38mm)
- Magenta: Medium shore, long-wear, high grip, high rubber content.
- Purple: Firm shore, long-wear, high grip, high rubber content.
- Black: Firm shore, long-wear, high grip, less rubber content, less tacky on high bite tracks.
- Grey: Softer than black compound for more steering, gets less stickey than Magenta or Purple.